Warm cinnamon rolls fresh from the bakery oven are captured in a candle. Gooey, sticky, and so delicious!
TOP NOTES: Cinnamon
MIDDLE NOTES: Vanilla, Warm Dough
BASE NOTES: Butter, Sugar
All candles are hand-poured in Windsor, ON
• Cruelty-free, 100% vegan, made with high-quality blend of phthalate and paraben-free fragrance and essential oils
• Soy wax is a luxurious wax blend made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot), is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins and made from renewable resources
• Delivered with biodegradable packing peanuts & recyclable packaging
• On your very first burn, allow the candle to burn for at least 2-3 hours to achieve a full melt pool (melted wax near or touching the edges of the container)
• Before relighting your candle, make sure to pinch the wick with your fingers to pull off any excess debris - this keeps the candle flame at a safe height and makes your candle last longer!
• To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface.
• Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire.
• Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains
• Refer to our candle care page for additional guidance.