Our Sculpture Candles are designed to be a decoratinal piece in your home. We use premium quality of natural soy wax, combined with North American franrace oils.
Each candle is meticulously hand-wicked and poured. Please note every piece will not be identical and each piece will have its own unique characteristics, will burn differently in their own unique ways.
Our Sculpture Candles are mainly ised for decor, however you can cerainly lit them as well. We recommend the following care instructions for burning your candle:
- Before lighting your candle, place it on a flat candle plate (heat-resistant surface) that will collect any wax that drip (tear drip)
- Light your candle in a well-ventilated safe space, away from flammable objects
- Always remember to blow your candle out when you leave the room or go to bed
- When not in use, store your candle in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, dust and fluorescent light. This will prevent your candle from fading, cracking and melting
- Before you light the candle again, we recommend that you trim the wick to 1/4", to create a calm, steady flame
- We recommend that you burn the candle for no more than 2 hours at a time (less for smaller size candles)
After months of product testing we have found unscented candles may withstand a bright sunny room, whilst a scented candle will discolor. (please note, this does not effect the candle, only it’s appearance) This is due to the fragrance oil reacting to the suns UV rays.
If your looking at displaying your candles, I suggest going with the unscented option. This will prolong the creaminess of your candle.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets when lit
- Light your candle away from flammable objects such as curtain, loose paper, flowers