This warm and cozy candle creates a perfect comforting ambiance and fills the air with beautiful scents of rich cocoa butter and warm spices. Perfect for any time of the year.
TOP NOTES: Warm Spices
MIDDLE NOTES: Vanilla Tonka, Jasmine, Coconut
BASE NOTES: Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Cocoa Butter
7oz | 198g - TIN
9oz | 255g - CONCRETE VESSEL
All candles are hand-poured in Windsor, ON
• Cruelty-free, 100% vegan, made with high-quality blend of phthalate and paraben-free fragrance and essential oils
• Soy wax is a luxurious wax blend made to burn cleanly (meaning it doesn't create harmful, black soot), is 100% biodegradable, free from toxins and made from renewable resources
• Wooden wicks are FSC certified and create a beautiful crackle
• Containers: concrete vessels or black tin. Our concrete vessels are handmade and no two will look alike. Expect variations.
• Inside of our concrete jars are sealed with a non-toxic, water-based protective sealant to prevent seepage of the wax and fragrance oil. Please be aware the outside of the vessel is not sealed, and for that reason is more susceptible to staining.
• Delivered with biodegradable packing peanuts & recyclable packaging
• On your very first burn, allow the candle to burn for at least 2-3 hours to achieve a full melt pool (melted wax near or touching the edges of the container)
• Before relighting your candle, make sure to pinch the wooden wick with your fingers to pull off any excess debris - this keeps the candle flame at a safe height and makes your candle last longer!
• To avoid fire hazard, never leave a burning candle unattended and always light on a heat proof surface.
• Keep out of reach of flammable objects, pets, children, or anything that may catch on fire.
• Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop use when only 1/2” of wax remains
• Refer to our candle care page for additional guidance.